Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tabascosauce.ca

This is a microsite developed to ultimately sell more sauce in Canada. But it is positioned as place to get some hot new recipes for your next big game event. The present design features a bold and exciting look which was a refreshing revamp of their original design. I had wanted to pitch a few more ideas to the client but as usual time was of the essence and those ideas never made it to concept layout. One of those ideas was to borrow some of the old flavor from McIlhenny's first advertisements. In the following post you'll see the design I would have liked to use as a back up idea in our pitch. I took their old logo, textures and font treatments and added some attitude with the classic hotrod flame. I wonder what the client would have done with this one... And I wish it would have gone live looking like this. I like it! (see below) 

No comments:

Post a Comment