Blog Archive

Thursday, February 26, 2009

As a bit of an intro, I have been illustrating for about five years and working as a graphic designer full-time since 1992. My work experience includes concept development, branding, design production, art direction and illustration for clients such as Ford of Canada and Corus Entertainment. 

As an illustrator I have focussed on outdoor lifestyle related publications. I have worked for magazines such as BC Cottage, Canadian Woodworking and Outdoor Canada. One of my goals is to illustrate for educational publications  and children's storybooks. A book called "Sally's Shoes", written by Rino DeGrandis, is my first attempt at a storybook. I'll have to post it here when I get a chance.

Anyway, that's it for a quick intro.... Time to do some show and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment